Bitplaza Inc 132 Merion Ln,
Reading, PA 19607 USA
In this dynamic role you will report to the Chief Executive Officer on a daily basis to develop and execute on a number of strategic initiatives critical to the company that span the areas of IR, Capital Markets, Cryptocurrency Industry, and Finance. You will utilize a combination of scientific, analytical and communication skills to work on various projects that drive shareholder value. This position works very closely with key Leadership, and other team members. This is also a great opportunity to help create relationships with investors during a time of rapid growth within the company. We are looking for someone who has great knowledge in Blockchain Technology, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.
- Support various IR, Financing, Private Placements, Venture Capitalist meetings and other Investor Relations initiatives for communication with various external constituencies (including sell side/buy side) to include messaging documents, PowerPoint presentations, Q&As, analyzing research reports.
- Support inquiries by investors, analysts, venture capitalists, investment banks, hedge funds as well as individual investors.
- Communicate with Management and external agencies such as media outlets to develop messaging for various materials such as press releases, conference calls, CC scripts, earnings releases, and more.
- Assist with the review of SEC and other public documents.
This role works closely with the Bitplaza Inc management team. In addition, external relationships will be developed with investors, analysts, and related stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- 1-2+ years of relevant industry experience in investment banking, Bitcoin, IR/PR agency.
- College degree preferred.
- Highly motivated, talented individual with excellent learning agility and great communication skills.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills.
- Understanding of financial statements and valuation models.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent research abilities and extreme attention to detail.
Apply for this Job
Since this position requires a strengths in communication skills, we require you to call in for an phone interview before sending in your resume.
Call: +1 (484) 651-0708 (Mon-Fri 10AM-4PM EST)